Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Changes Afoot!

My posts will be even more sporadic than usual for a while.  But I wouldn't want to deny anybody of the awesome thrill of perusing items I have shared via Google Reader.

The items will remain on the right side of the blog, but now you can easily subscribe to my shared items and receive them all in your own reader! 

Here's how:

My public feed URL is
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/Booktender

Just cut and paste that puppy into your own google reader and you'll soon enjoy the full richness of my comments on various items I share.

Or just bookmark it.  Your call

But don't remove Libraryland Roundup from your readers!  While sporadic, I will be back to summarize and opinionize as I can.

Total WINNAGE my dear reader!  Act now!

No comments: